Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Problems with the Slideshows...

Well I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on the new site, but I just recently discovered a problem using the Safari web brower. Apparently there is a problem with the slideshows as they are loading way to the left, and with half of them cutoff. This is really frustrating because this wasn't a problem before and I think it might have to do with a recent Safari update. In the mean time if you are having trouble viewing the site I suggest using Firefox I'll be working on a solution like crazy please let me know if the problem continues....

1 comment:

Claire said...

Cisco’s lawsuit for trademark infringement has finally been dismissed, and both Apple Inc. and Cisco Systems Inc. have agreeed to share the name 'iPhone' and get along. :D