Monday, June 2, 2008

Hailey and Sean's Magnificent Oregon Wedding

I love being a wedding photographer. On May 31st I had the opportunity to document Hailey and Sean's wedding at because I got a chance to work with some of Oregon's top wedding vendors. Mcmenamin's Edgefield in Troutdale Oregon, outside of Portland. I've shot at other Mcmenamin's locations, but this is my favorite so far. The little vineyard was a great place to shoot at and the different rooms have so much character.

Speaking of character, I have never had a bride who put so much time into the little details as Hailey. EVERYTHING was labeled and customized literally from the top her her head to the bottoms of her shoes. But all that work in the details didn't stop her from hiking into the weeds for a great shot in some tall grass!

One thing I also really loved about this wedding was the vows that Sean and Hailey shared together. They made each other laugh and cry and it was just so sincere. I kept smiling behind the camera!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I am SO excited to see the rest of the pictures! You did an awesome job!
I have had so many guests make comments about how nice, calm, and thorough you were and your ability to capture some great moments from the photos they were able to see.
I am so happy we were able to work with you and I appreciate all your hard work!
Thank you,
Hailey

Chris said...

Thanks Hailey! You made my job easy!