Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Deseree and Ryan

Well it's been a long time since I posted, I'll try to keep 'um coming a little faster the next few weeks. We have just about completley remodled our house (can you say "nesting") in preparation for baby numero dos, and I've been working really late every night on albums and slideshows trying to get as much done before our little guy arrives, so that has left little time for bloggin. Ok on to the pictures!

Last Saturday I shot Deseree and Ryan's wedding at The Academy in Vancouver Washington. I've shot there before-great place, very classy. But someone please share my blog with them so they can have some updatd photos! Anyways, we ended up at at the Grant House for a lively reception where Ryan Hein from Perfect Memory kept the party moving. I love working with Ryan, he's such a professional. If you want an awesome DJ, book him!

3 comments:

Taylor Gang Clothing said...

Hey chris, this is ryan and deseree emailing from Venice. We just wanted to say that the photos are amazing!

Thank you very much!

Chris said...

Thanks! You guys were so much fun to work with. Have fun in Venice

lorelei said...

Love the dress by the window shots! You should go check out my latest post... I edited a photo from the photo shoot and it's kind of cool.