Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Aftermath

Ok this is the mushy blog post. First off my beautiful wonderful wife is truly amazing. That's 2 kids, all natural. Wow and Ow! This labor was a lot faster, and really intense. Kara handled it, and she is already bouncing around the house being supermom. Like I said she is amazing.
Y
ou know who else is amazing? Nurses. We had the greatest nurse ever to help when the contractions got really. Nurse Jen, where ever you are, we salute you!

Now on to mother-in-laws. My mother-in-law dropped everything, drove 4 hours in the middle of the night, and was in the hospital to help Kara recover. Then to top it off she cleaned our house, and made a bunch of meals that I could just pop in the oven because I am the worst cook in the world.

Pretty much I'm saying that I feel so blessed to know these women. O yeah, and here is Sofia, and Grandma Pam playing with Gabe.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I need me some female assistance right about now. "count your blessings name them (name them one by one)ooonneee bbyy oonnne"

lorelei said...

Congrats on your baby boy! He's adorable. If you ever want/need me to do any work for you just let me know. I'm running out of things to do!