Monday, July 7, 2008

Portland Oregon Wedding

I must be crazy but for two years now I've taken a two week vacation in the middle of wedding season. So, my apologies for the lack of wedding photos recently....stay tuned because there will be a lot more in the weeks to come.

For example...before I left for Colorado to visit my brother, I shot Will and Marissa's wedding in Portland at the LDS temple. LDS weddings are performed inside the temple where no photography is allowed, but the outside of the building is absolutley stunning and we got lots of great pictures after the ceremony. We then headed to Marissa's parents' house in Roseburg for a warm reception.

2 comments:

Tessa Dior said...

Your photography is outstanding. You have a gift for capturing the special moments that otherwise would have been missed. You photos reflect so much about who you are, what you see, and what your subject is, in such a way that is not easy to forget. Thank you for sharing your work.

Chris said...

Thank you Tessa!