Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kelly and Jose

Another weekend another wedding! Kelly and Jose were married at the FABULOUS Lakecliff Bed and Breakfast in Hood River on Saturday. This is a beautiful estate that over looks the Columbia river. It is perfect for weddings of up to 150 people. Kelly and Jose loved it so much that they came all the way from San Fransisco to be married there. I also got to work with some other great vendors for the first time. Premiere Catering in Portland did an amazing job on both the presentation and taste of their food, while Jamesjoy Video were a blast to work with. If you're looking for a videographer take a look at their site because it is pretty awesome.

One thing I really loved about this wedding were all the details. The colors were so vibrant that I had a hard time choosing a few pictures to turn black and white. Also check out the end of the slideshow as I tried a new technique for taking pictures at a dark dance. I place one of my speedlights on a stand and shot directly at it. I love the effect that it gives especially on the black and white ones of the couple at the end. Make sure you hit the play button so you can see it!

No comments: