Monday, July 23, 2007

Stepping up

About a month ago a bride-to-be asked me what separates me from other photographers. The funny thing was that I had a difficult time answering her question, which seemed silly to me because it was something that of course I should know. The best I could come up with at the time was that I feel that I am able to relate well to many different kinds of people, that I'm able to interact with brides and grooms in a unique way that is relaxing yet professional and put them at ease.

After my last few weddings I have a new answer. I think what separates me from other photographers is that I have no ceiling. I haven't hit my peak yet. If you follow the blog regularly I think you'll notice that my photographs have gotten better and better. I think that is due to my desire to always improve, my innate sense of curiosity and creativity, pushing me to explore new options and provide my clients with the best possible experience. That's what sets me apart.

No comments: