Sunday, July 1, 2007

ihave the iPhone

Well I was a day late but definatley not a dollar short. Iwent ahead and did it. I bought An iPhone!!!!! Actually I'm typing this post with it right now. Its pretty tough but I think I'm already Getting the hang of it. I think this is going to be an amazing little tool for my business. For example my wife just called me mid-sentence and told me to meet her at a park tomorrow that I have never heard of. I just clicked on google maps got directions finished talking to my wife and then cme right back this blog post. This thing is AMAZING! That's all for now but the will surely ne more to come.

5 comments:

Claire said...

i am soo jealous! what else does it do!? :O

E said...

I guessed it! Eric owes me $10.

Chris said...

This thing is great! I answered 3 emails before I got out of bed this morning. I tried the conference call feature and it works just like on the commercials. =)

lorelei said...

jealous, I just spent all my money... I guess I'll shoot for second generation

Chris said...

Wow, The iPhone post got more comments than our baby boy announcement!