Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Instant gratification


Another cool thing about Kirsten and Chris' wedding was that I was able to bring my new 30 inch flat screen monitor to show pictures of the actual wedding day at the reception. It was sooooooo cool. Kirsten came up to me and said that it was "instant gratification" for her. The truth was, it was instant gratification for me too. I saw Kirsten and her bridesmaids life and cry as they relived the tender moments they had just shared. It just feels good to know that they really appreciated my work. Usually I don't get to see their reactions so being able to see their reactions in person was a real treat.

So to all my brides out there, if your are interested in having me set up the display at your wedding PLEASE let me know. It turned out great and I think you and your guests will love it. It does take some time, so for those of you who have booked one photographer we would need to make sure that I have time to set everuthing up. Ciao!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I love the "Ciao"....and I still am remembering your remarkable service.

Chris said...

Thanks Pamela! Your wonderful family made the day so much fun for me. =)