Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Long time...no post


Where to begin? It's been a while. Sorry! The end of the school year was just INSANE. I forgot how crazy high school graduation can be. Also this was my first year as the yearbook advisor so it was double crazy. The good news is that next year I'll be teaching all Photography classes plus the yearbook, newspaper and dvd yearbook. It sounds like a lot, but I think it will make my life a whole lot easier and more friendly to blogging. I've got a lot of stuff to talk about, so I'll probably be posting daily over the next couple of weeks. For now you can check out a few shots I snapped during graduation at Corvallis High School. Congrats 07! O yeah, and if you former CHS'ers are checking this out you can download the full files for free by following the above link.

2 comments:

lorelei said...

I showed Diego that picture, he said thanks!

Mr. Becerra said...

Cool! He should say "thanks" for me passing him too! =)