Wednesday, July 16, 2008

John and Lauren at Zenith Vineyard

Wow! Wow! Wow! Last Saturday I had my first experience shooting at Zenith Vineyard , which is located north of Salem. I'm going to make a prediction that this is going to be THE place, for high-end weddings in Oregon. The facility is brand new, and we were only the 5th wedding to come through since they opened, but they are already booking up quickly for next year so get in and see them while you have a chance.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Class Act Events who provided wedding planning and coordination and Blum Floral Design (I'll get their link up soon too) who provided the amazing centerpieces that were just so tastefully done. All of the above vendors are highly recommended professionals who take real pride in their work.

If you'd like to see these pictures in full screen mode, click here to view them on my main website. Click on weddings, and then Lauren and John. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Aragon said...

Chris, I was really impressed with your photography. As a fellow photographer, I look at a lot of other's work, and it is hard to REALLY impress me. You have an amazing eye, and I can tell that you have a lot of fun with your work. You have inspired me with your work! Lisa Aragon

Hey Chris, how is it going...we were excited to find your blogs you are doing some amazing things! You have a good looking family too!
Mario Aragon

Chris said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the nice words about my work. I'm really excited with how the business is going. I know kara and I would love to see your blog too, email me a link!