Saturday, July 19, 2008

Even the closets look good at Zenith Vineyard...with a little help

I just wanted to share this quick before and after of a shot I took at Lauren and John's wedding last week. Most people would walk by a closet and not think of it as a great place for taking wedding pictures, but I loved how the light poured in and was just really soft so I had Lauren and John sit on the bench, I moved all the hangers out of the way and then in Photoshop took out distractions like the shelves and the power outlet. I don't usually use a lot of Photoshop, except for occasions like this.

Before

After

3 comments:

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

they are beautiful! Steve loves shooting with you, thanks for giving him the opportunity! he always comes home recharged for another week in school:)
we think you're fantastic and your work shows it!!
Nicole

Chris said...

Hey Thanks Nicole!

Steve does such an awesome job, I hope he keeps working with me! I used a lot of his pictures that day...

Ryan said...

Nice work. Did you use clone and stamp? I need to work on my skills in that area. I'd assume you did that before you added the vignette. I love your photography. Keep up the great work. If you ever want to go shooting up here in Portland, give me a call.

-Ryan