Monday, July 30, 2007

Many Thanks

I recently got a really nice thank you from a groom which is cool because not a lot of grooms take the time to send a thank you. (This is also a hint for my brides about how cool the Cinema Display can be)

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for your hard and beautiful work during our wedding last weekend. I've already heard many of my friends and family rave about your images. Many guests commented on the coolness of your cinema display during the reception. I did not realize that you were showing images from THAT DAY until later when friends told me.
I've looked at the images on the website and am impressed. Moreover, you're a fun and professional guy to work with, and I will recommend you when I can. Kelly's mom, in particular, also mentioned how awesome you were. Thanks again
I've shot and attended a lot of weddings, and I've never seen a slideshow initiated by the photographer... especially one that includes photos from that day!
Thanks again, Chris. Good luck to you and yours!

Sincerely,

Erik

1 comment:

Belle.Amor.Photography said...

That's really cool that you got that letter. I really like the slideshow idea, props to you Becerra.
Anyway, so I posted up pictures that I entered into the county fair. Let me know what you think.
Nyssa