Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hawaiian Style














Yesterday I shot Shannon and Tony's wedding at the McNary Golf Course in Salem. This wedding was important to me because literally 80% of my current weddings can be traced back to Shannon. About a year ago, Shannon decided to post about me on theknot.com and that lead to probably about 5 or 6 brides booking me. Those brides have since referred me to others and the effect has just snowballed into a VERY busy summer this year and spilling into 2008. I am so grateful that she got everything rolling with a simple good review. I don't do any advertising and I am able to stay booked pretty much through word of mouth because of brides like Shannon. Needless to say I wanted to do a great job at her wedding.

We started the day off at the Hair Body and Sole Salon in Corvallis, and then headed up to Salem. The Hawaiian decorations were soooo cool and she even had Polynesian dancers provide entertainment. At sunset we headed out and got some spectacular pictures. And Rex at 1st Choice DJ Entertainment kept the party bumping like I've never seen. It was a great day.

No comments: