Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Yes We Travel!


At the last few weddings I've shot I've had a lot of people come up to me and say things like "You are so fun to work with, and your images are so beautiful, to bad you don't live in (insert city here) because my cousin is getting married in 6 months."

Well the good news is that Becerra Photography is taking the show on the road! Whether you are interested in a destination wedding or are just not able to find the right photographer in your area, I am really looking forward to providing amazing pictures and service outside of Oregon.

In fact next week I'll be taking a trip down to visit some family members in Honduras. My family lives in La Ceiba which is a beautiful little city right on the carribiean. It is a perfect place for destination weddings so expect to see some sample pictures soon, and if you'd like to know more about a destination wedding package I am putting together shoot me an email!

No comments: