Monday, July 9, 2007

Gettin' Down and Dirty










A few months ago I shot Brent and Nancy's Wedding in Lebanon. Not Lebanon, Lebanon. Anyways, they had already recieved some great engagement pics from their Uncle Loic who is a photographer in the bay area, so I talked to them about maybe doing a trash the dress session after their wedding day.

For those of you not familiar with "Trash the Dress" the idea is that you are probably only going to wear that thing once so why not get your money's worth and get some amazing pictures out of it? Nancy's sister was also recently married so we brought them along too and headed over to Newport. Only problem was that when we got there it was really overcast and windy. So we didn't get the amazing sunset oranges and blues, but I think the overcast day kind of gave a really cool edginess to the pictures. We had so much fun! We were all soaked and full of sand by the end but I think these images were worth it!

If any of my brides out there are interested in adding a trash the dress session to your package let me know!

p.s. this was such a fun shoot I had to get a shot with the couples =)

1 comment:

Belle.Amor.Photography said...

cool pictures becerra. I definatly like how they turned out.
If you could, check out my pictures on my blog, I just put up my favorite ones that way you don't have to look at my facebook album. You can if you want to also, you might like one I didn't put up on my blog.
Annnnyway, hope you are having a fun fun trip! Talk with you when you get back.
Nyssa
Your awesome producer of DVD Yearbook of '08!!!