Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Back!













What if you could spend a week in a tropical paradise with no cell phone, computer or internet, no agenda or time constraints or even a watch. Instead you have a river that winds itself through a mountainous jungle until it arrives at your private beach that is lined with exotic fruits and flowers. Well my friends, that is where I have been for the last ten days.

Kara Sofia and I went down to my family's property in Honduras and had about the best vacation ever. I don't think I have ever had a more relaxing time in my life. We stayed in a little cabin by the river and listened to the water at night. We ate mangos, and papaya and platanos. We napped in hammocks whenever we felt like it. We swam in the warm Caribbean Ocean and cooled off in the river. It was truly paradise. Maybe it was crazy to take off for almost two weeks in the middle of wedding season, but we really need this. These pictures are just snapshots. (I even chilled on the picture taking)

I'll be posting more soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: