Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Make new friends, but keep the old

Last weekend, my friend Rebecca and her fiance Philip came by to do their engagement shoot. We went to Oregon State University campus, and had a break in the rain long enough to sneak in the shoot with some great light and beautiful clouds. Then Philip promptly hung all the closet doors in my house that have been sitting in the garage for a month since I painted them. Having clients that fix up your house? What else could a photographer ask for?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your photography! I was wondering if you knew anything about photography classes in town? At either OSU/LB? I know they have them, but that's all I know about them. Thanks!

Chris said...

Hey Thanks! I know that both OSU and LB have photo classes. I've met the professors at both schools and they seem great....I teach I CHS!

Anonymous said...

Not to be creepy, but I know. I recently graduated from there. Great, thanks. I knew both places had classes, I just wasnt sure about the professors. Thanks!