Thursday, April 2, 2009

WeddingWire.com's Bride's Choice Award


I haven't really been into entering photography competitions. Not that I'm against it I just haven't really felt the need to yet. However something that I'm really proud of is that I was awarded a 2009 Bride's Choice Award from Weddingwire.com

Here is what weddingwire has to say:

"In its inaugural year, the Bride's Choice Awards recognizes vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride's Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through surveys and reviews. Our winning vendors have set the bar high for this competition, demonstrating excellent service and expertise in their industry."

You can read the reviews or write your own here.
Thank you to all the brides who reviewed me. It has been a pleasure working with you!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Congrats man! You deserve it!!

Kara said...

Once again... you the man.

Annie & Jason said...

Yeah Chris!!! You so deserve it! I haven't reviewed you on weddingwire.co since the wedding is yet to come but we are super excited :-) But I promise to afterwards.

Chris said...

Thanks Everyone!