Sunday, March 25, 2007

Don't you wish you lived in Oregon?







So here I am and it is past midnight, and I am still working on images that I shot at a wedding today. It is true. I am a photography nerd. I was so excited to get back home and upload these that I couldn't sleep until I got them online. Keri and Derrick had a great time and were so relaxed but so well organized that I had a blast with them. Their wedding was a lot of fun. For their shots as a couple we just walked behind the church where they were married...look at that green!
p.s. no photoshop on these...except for the last one.

1 comment:

Belle.Amor.Photography said...

Man, I love these already...
I WANT TO SEE THE REST!
I've spent the last two days with Mike, we've really gotten a lot of progress done with our business. We just got back from Newport, it was SO fun.
Pleeeeeeeeease let me know when you get done with these!