Friday, March 23, 2007

Special Effects








Recently a bride to be asked if I could show her some more traditional posed shots along with some really artsy lighting and color tones. I realized that I need to include some more shots like these, and am currently working on updating my website,with them but until I'm finished with that, here is sneak preview of things to come.

The first picture is no photoshop, the second shows what you can do with an added sky, and some dramatic burning and dodging. The third is probably the style I prefer the most; very dynamic, but not too over the top. Next, I've included a few traditional group shots. I don't have a lot of these on my website, but I take them at every wedding. They are important, but I like to emphasize more of my photo journalistic style. Last are some different color tones. I love the flexibility that shooting digital gives me!

No comments: