Thursday, August 30, 2007

Freakonomics


Ok so I need to apologize for not blogging at all the past few weeks. Yes I have been super busy with weddings, but Kara and I have also found our dream house, and that has got us thinking about selling our home so that we can climb up the property ladder. So in addition to weddings, and senior portraits, in the last two weeks I've also put hardwood floors in our kitchen, refinished our kitchen cabinets(with the help of my amazing in-laws), and built a deck.

Right now we are painting all our doors upstairs and I have a few odds and ends left to fix up. Oh and did I mention that Kara is almost 8 months pregnant?

So yeah life has been crazy. I hope this doesn't sound like complaining, I just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted in a while.

Anyways, amidst all the craziness we did get a chance to stay a couple days at the coast to relax, and I actually was able to put my iPhone down and read a book! Freakonomics. You've got to read it! I heard an interview with the author a long time ago and have been wanting to get my hands on it ever since. I'm sure you've heard of it so I'll just end with saying that its a great book, a quick read, and a lot of fun.

O yeah, I'll be posting more wedding pictures soon!

No comments: