Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks

I'm thankful for two things this year. First my little family. In the last two years we've had two kids. We've doubled. It's been a big change, but it's been great.

My wife is so amazing in her ability to take care of our two kids and still participate in everything else she does. She is now training to run a 5k race. She had a baby 6 weeks ago. Like I said, amazing.

Sofia is such a sweet little girl. She is talking more and more each day. Her Spanglish is so funny. She'll say things like, "I need talco." She is growing up so fast.

Gabe has really brought balance to our family. It's nice to have another guy in the house!

I'm also really grateful for a job I love. Or I should say, two jobs I love. As a photography teacher I love helping students get turned on to photography. I love teaching them a principle and watching what they creatively come up with. As a professional wedding photographer, I'm grateful to all the wonderful clients I've had this past year. It has been such a pleasure to work with you all. I'm thankful that you have let me be a part of the most important day of your lives. The fact that I get to do something I love,(take pictures) with such wonderful people is something I am truly grateful for. Not everyone has a job they love or even like...I have two!

No comments: