Friday, February 15, 2008

Why you want to hire a pro

I got an interesting call yesterday. A wonderful bride and groom who trusted me to shoot their wedding when I was just starting out had lost their images. I immediatly went to my past weddings file cabinet and dug out their backup DVD.

Being able to tell the bride and groom that I still had their wedding pictures even after a few years was a great feeling, and made me really think about how important it is to hire someone who is going to be around for a while and who will take care of your images.

Today I not only back up all the images I take, but my online gallery also serves as a backup. If my office ever burned down, you would still have a backup copy of all your pictues that we could access online.

Make sure you hire someone who has a backup because accidents do happen!

No comments: