Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Calling All Former Becerra Brides and Grooms!

I have been so touched over the last couple of years by the wonderful emails that have been sent to me by couples who were thrilled with their wedding images. Since I don't really get to see their reaction on opening their wedding album those emails are the next best thing to being there.

Right now I'm working on some pretty big updates to my website and would love to include a testemonial section with comments of brides and grooms that I have shot. If you were 100% satisfied with your wedding pictures, and would like to give me a shout out that will be included in the next edition of my website, send an email to chris@becerraphotography.com that explains your experience that you'd like to share with other brides and grooms looking for a great photographer.
Thanks in advance!

No comments: