Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Wagners in the Pearl District, Portland Oregon

You've heard me rave about Make up Artist Nicole Wagner , but I think it is high time that I brag about her husband Steve. Steve has helped me as a 2nd shooter on a few weddings this year and he has done just a fabulous job. Steve's job usually involves shooting the groom getting ready, running around holding way too much photography equipment,and focusing on detail and candid shots. You can check out his site here .

Anyway Steve and I decided to do a family photo swap. I shot his family and he shot mine. We headed over to Portland's Pearl District which is pretty much one of the coolest places to shoot that I've ever worked. Here is the slideshow of the Wagners, and I'll show you the shots Steve got of the La Familia Becerra as soon as he sends them to me. (hint hint Steve!)

5 comments:

Steve Wagner said...

Great Job Chris! (as always).

Love the pictures... I have yours en route very soon.

One question though, what kind of Photoshop did you do to make my nose so big in all the pictures. It's not really that big, is it? chuckle.

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

YAY! I love them!! thank you for posting:) I just emailed all my family and friends to go to your blog to see them:)
You are FABULOUS! and we loved hanging out with your family...Kara is a doll!!!(and so are those two babies of yours!!)

hope to see you again soon!:)

Nicole

Sharon (Nicole's mom) said...

Thank you for taking such beautiful photos of my daughter, steve and my awesome granddaughters! It helps though I guess when you have such easy subjects to work with! Megan and Erika love the camera and oh by the way so does Nicole! I am looking forward to seeing the pics Steve took of your family! I also loved the location you chose. It was very fitting for their family. What are the chances of getting an 8 by 10 from you of the whole family together? Thanks
Sharon (Nicole's mom)

Chris said...

Sharon, you're right they were great subjects! Nicole and Steve actually have all the files so I'm sure they can pass them on to you!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! Nicole, your family is adorable! And Steve did a great job with Chris' fam photos too.