Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baillie and Tyler's Wedding in Bonanza Oregon

Last Saturday I headed all the way down to Bonanza for Baillie and Tyler's wedding. There were so many things that made their wedding unique! After the ceremony at the community church the wedding party hopped on a flatbed trailer while Baillie and Tyler pulled everyone to Tyler's family farm using a HUGE tractor. The farm was absolutely beautiful. Imagine one thousand acres of beautiful fields pretty much as far as you could see and that that is where they had their reception. Everyone had a good time and it seemed like the whole community came out to support them.

4 comments:

Kacy said...

Beautiful location! The gas mask totally cracked me up.

Great work as always! :)

Chris said...

Hey thanks!

Yeah that gas mask was pretty hilarious. All of a sudden the groom disappeared and it started getting darker and darker. He finally came back with that mask and everybody died laughing.

Barb said...

Chris,
You did such a great job at Tyler & Bailie's wedding! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photo's. I emailed a few of my friends the link to your blog so they could get a sneek peek of the pictures, and here are a few of the respones I got:
I'm speechless! And crying all over again!

He is AMAZING! Those are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen! He captured the day!

they are incredible

WOW! They are beautiful pictures!!

They are beautiful. I cannot stop smiling! I can't wait to see more.

I agree with ALL the comments!Thanks again Chris!!!!

Barb (Tyler's mom)

Chris said...

Barb,
Thanks so much for sharing your comments and your those of your friends. Keep it up and I might get to do another Bonanza wedding! =)