Thursday, August 28, 2008

A couple of announcements

Hey photo fans, I apologize for not posting more pictures this past week. I've started my other job, teaching photography at Corvallis High School and life just got a little busier. I do have a wedding this weekend so there will be more photos soon! In the meantime I've got just a few announcements.

1. If you are thinking about booking for next year, book quickly! I've already booked 8 of the most popular wedding dates for next year and had to turn a few brides away, so make sure you book your date as quick as you can!!

2. I wanted to say thank you to all the brides who wrote reviews about me on weddingwire.com. I really think it is going to be an amazing resource for brides, so thanks for sharing your opinions! If you haven't written a review and would like to feel free to click here and share your experience with others.

Check back soon for more great wedding pictures!

No comments: