Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brianne and Eric's Wedding in Forest Grove, Oregon

Brianne and Eric were the second half of my double header last weekend. They whole the record for booking me in advance-16 months! All I have to say is that their wedding was worth the wait. They were married on a private residence in Forest Grove, on an absolutely gorgeous day that had beautiful cumulus clouds providing soft light and amazing backdrops. Brianne hired Kami Aguilar to help plan her wedding. Kami and her crew did a fantastic job of keeping everything organized and running smoothly. It was a great way to finish out the week.

If you like what you see here, Brianne and Eric's wedding is now featured on my main site. Click here to see these images in all their full screen glory! After going to my main site click on "weddings" and then "Brianne and Eric".

No comments: