Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pete and Meredith's Wedding in Beaverton Oregon

Last Saturday I shot Pete and Meredith's wedding at the Southwest Bible Church in Beaverton. What really impressed me about this wedding was what a great community the church had. Everyone pitched in to help with setting up and cleaning up. The message during the ceremony was really touching and it was fun to hear the stories of "Becket Court Gang" growing up. I actually met Pete and Meredith and Rachel and Brad's wedding and when Pete saw the slideshow I put up at the reception, he decided to come and talk about wedding photography.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Who did her makeup?

Anonymous said...

That wasn't Luis, that was me.

Chris said...

Ha ha! I thought it was funny that Louis was wondering about makeup. A friend of hers did her makeup.

Catherine Call said...

My name is Catherine Johns Call. I am the sister/sister-in-law of Steve and Emma Johns. I have been stalking your blog for a loooong time. I just wanted to come out of the closet and tell you that you are AMAZING! I want to get married again (to the same man, of course--haha!) just so I can have you take my wedding pictures. Keep up the great work.

Chris said...

Catherine, blog stalkers are always welcome! Thanks for commenting!