Monday, November 3, 2008

Mondisa and Luis' Engagement Session at Willamette Valley Vineyards

Can you do an engagement session in November? Mondisa Luis and I pulled it off at the gorgeous grounds of Willamette Valley Vineyards in Salem this weekend. There were some great colors there as the leaves are turning yellow, and they have a beautiful view from up on the hill. Mondisa and Luis are actually getting married at a different location, but I'd love to shoot wedding at this vineyard sometime...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I LOVE them! I've seriously been checking constantly all day. What a fabulous way to go to sleep tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

those are so beautiful. It will be hard to choose from. You picked an amazing photographer. You both look great and I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

Tonya said...

Too bad Mike and I didn't know you eight years ago. That's where we got married!!!