Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad Blogger Great Wedding Album

Wow, I think this has been possibly the longest wait between blog posts since I started this thing a couple years ago. I apologize! My new resolution-once a week blogging!


So here we go, recently I've switched album companies and I am very happy with my new albums. I love the new company's flexibility with custom covers and materials. Here are a few shots of the new flushmount albums I am offering with my Platinum package or they can be purchased a la carte.

This cover was made with pearl leather and a platinum strip. I also really like the high quality binding that is sure to last for a loooooong time.

Flushmount albums have super thick pages that are almost like posterboard in width. They give a nice sturdy feel to the book. And make it pretty heavy.

This album had a 6 inch metal cameo. I think it goes great with the platinum leather strip.

Vivid Color!

One thing I REALLY like about the flushmount album is that there is no gutter, so your pictures don't get lost in the binding.





That wraps up the new album preview. For all your photo-gear junkies out there (Steve) I shot these with my new 50mm 2.5 macro lens. Expect to see a lot more details shots in the upcoming wedding season as I plan to put this lens to work.

4 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

yay! I'm so excited you got a macro! are you in love?

Steve Wagner said...

You have me cracking up Chris.

I was thinking that very thing (new macro lens) long before I got to the last paragraph. Glad to see you blogging again - I like reading what you're up to.

Taryn said...

*sigh* I so wish I had my wedding in Oregon. That way I could have hired you to be my photographer! You're style is really beautiful. I also wish you were my photographer because I'm in love with your new album option! Where can I get one made? I did my own book and it's so flimsy. Your's is outstanding!

Chris said...

Hey Taryn,
Well New Jersey isn't that far.....I would've flown out for a NJ wedding! I'm not aware of any consumer-level publishers that would make a book of this quality. But if you really want one, send me and email and I can give you a quote!