Saturday, March 21, 2009

Steffany and Michael's Engagement Session in Corvallis

This Saturday we must have had the best luck ever. It was rainy and gloomy all day, and Steffany and Michael's engagement session was set for 4 o'clock. We started shooting and just as we finished up, it started raining again. You gotta love the Northwest. Anyway, I'm glad we got to shoot while we had the chance. Here are a couple of the highlights:

Sometimes great backgrounds like pretty waterfalls and gorgeous sunsets can really add to a picture, but sometimes the best shots are more simple, and intimate. I love the first few pictures here. To get these shots I just kind of sat back and worked my way around Steffany and Michael as they shared a moment.



I love the sparkle in Steffany's eyes here.

A little funky foreground....



This is right before it started to rain, and I think its a pretty good ending shot for the session.

5 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

Michael was a coworker when I was at Mr. Formal. I'm so glad they ended up booking you!

Chris said...

Yeah me too! =)

Danae Jones Photography said...

wait... is this the wedding you are doing up at Camp Colton?

Chris said...

Yup!

Chris said...

Yup!