Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jennifer and Andrew's engagement session

As summer rapidly approaches I shoot more and more engagement sessions. One of the challenges is to always give clients something unique but to stay true to my style and provide something that is consistent with my other work.



This first shot is definitely more on the unique side, but I like it. I love the texture of the old wood, and it almost feels like they are about to embark on an epic journey.



Sometimes during an engagement session I interact a lot with the couple, and I have been known to tell a cheesy joke or two to get them to smile, but these Jennifer and Andrew were having such a great time cracking each other up that I just sat back and let them laugh.


It't not a Becerra Engagement Session without a silhouette...

...or some backlight.

Andrew saw this sign with this beautiful verse and suggested that we shoot something with it.


No comments: