Friday, June 19, 2009

Cute Kids

It's been a while since I gave a family update. With such a crazy end to the school year I really haven't had time to take pictures of my own kids. We took a trip to Southern Oregon last weekend and I mad a conscious effort to get the camera out and shoot some pictures of my kids.







Ok, so I told them to set at the end of the steps, but Sofia and Gabe really do get along well. The often hold hands while sitting in their car seats and love to play and wrestle together.


Sofia was hard to take pictures of because she is so busy playing. She was twirling in the front yard of my parent's house and I yelled out her name to get her to look up. I grabbed this one frame and then she was off playing again!



Gabe is such an adventurer. He is only 18 months old and he NEVER stops exploring. I love this picture because I totally think Gabe is going to be the next Indiana Jones.

1 comment:

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

well...who's the girl that goes with Indiana Jones??? b/c THAT could be Erika! she is crazy! always climbing, jumping, spinning, dancing...she is all over the place..like a little ball of fire!
they'd make a great team;)