Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mandy and Mike'sWedding at The Chemeketa Viticulture Center in Salem, Oregon

Last Saturday was a beautiful day for a wedding. The sky was thick with huge clouds and provided a soft natural light that made everything glow.

We started the day at the Phoenix Grand Hotel in Salem where Mandy got dressed with her closest friends.








Then we headed to the Chemeketa Viticulture Center, which I have never heard of before, but I would love to shoot more weddings there. It is this beautiful wine research facility with an amazing view of the valley.






This little girl was so cute, but when she was walking down the aisle I think she had enough of me taking pictures and gave me the evil eye.


I told you there was an amazing view!


I wanted to throw in a couple of these backlit dance shots before you get to the slideshow. I love the backlit look and the highlight rim that it creates around people.






Ok onto the slideshow! Press play to see the rest. You can also view these pictures on my Facebook fan page.

No comments: