Monday, January 5, 2009

Cliff and Kelly's Engagement Session

Sometimes you just get lucky. Cliff and Kelly picked about the only day I've seen since the snow started to do their engagement session. We had a beautiful sunset to work with that you really just don't get in Corvallis this time of year. Shooting their engagement session was a blast. They really reminded me of why I include engagement sessions in each wedding package I offer. I love getting to know each couple!

I took a lot of cool silhouette shots in this engagement session but this is my favorite. Cliff and Kelly staring off into the sunset. I was worried when I shot it that you wouldn't be able to see their legs but when I got the picture into the computer I could just make out the outline of their bodies with the highlight coming around them.

Make sure to click the play button on the slideshow to see the rest!

2 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

My favorite is the really wide angle tree silhouette one. It would look awesome blown up.

Chris said...

I think you're right Danae. hmmm I think I'll post another with just that picture.