Thursday, October 15, 2009

Becerra Photography now with Portland Location!

This blog post is big, huge, and important. I have three announcements:

1. Becerra Photography is proud to announce that we've partnered with Geranium Lake Flowers to provide Portland Brides with a wonderful and convenient setting to look at albums, view wedding photos and wedding videography in Downtown Portland!

Geranium Lake Flowers, located in the U.S. Bank Tower, now has a 32 inch screen provided by Becerra Photography to view wedding videos and photos. If I am in Portland I can meet with brides, there, but if I am not, the screen is equipped with a camera so that I'm able to video conference with Brides in the Portland area. Brides will now be able to look through my albums as they hold them in their hands while we discuss their wedding plans through video conferencing! I'm really excited to be able to bring this great technology to the Portland area and connect with future brides and grooms.


2. Becerra Photography is from this day forward dropping wedding day travel fees to the Portland area. I figure if we now have a Portland location, we can't be charging travel fees for Portland weddings right?

3. Becerra Photography now has a 503 phone number. Our new phone number servicing the Portland area is 503-592-0453.

Ok that's all for now. More surprises to come!

2 comments:

Steve & Sarabeth said...

Chris, your work is seriously beautiful. We WILL have you do family pictures for us some day! Really great stuff!

ACE said...

Nice work! I'm sure that makes a lot of happy brides!