Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wedding Fashion Shoot in Corvallis




Something I've been wanting to do lately is shoot wedding fashion. Up until now my fashion photography experience has been watching America's Next Top Model with Kara and flipping through the pages of Vanity Fair. As more of a photojournalist wedding photographer, I thought it would be fun to mix things up and shoot more of a fashion look, or at least give brides the option of having wedding pictures with a little more of an edge. Part of what I love about my job is there is always something new to explore!

For this shoot I teamed up with local wedding dress designer Marianne Egan. She is currently working on her website and I'll link to it as soon as it is live. Marianne and I have a project that we'll be working on later in the winter that I'm really excited about so expect to see more!















You can view these pictures and more on Facebook.

No comments: