Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gabriel's 2nd Birthday



It's so cliche, but I can't believe my baby is growing up. I'm so proud of my son. He brings joy, love, humor and balance to our family. Today we had some family over and celebrated Gabe's 2nd Birthday.

We started off with a venture to the Kids Conservation Day in Corvallis where kids learned all about animals and habitat.
Gabe dressed up like a bear.


And Ellie showed off her toothless ladybug impression.


Then Sofia went fishing for salmon.



And Gabe had a turn.



Then we came home for cake and presents and Sofia's hair caught on fire. No really it did. Check out the video!




Then we figured we should learn about fire safety so we headed down to the fire station where Sofia tried on some gear.


And Gabe showed off his artistic side.




I love you little man. I'll always be your daddy.

3 comments:

Annie & Jason said...

love the video :)

Jaime said...

Chris, I am gonna have to steal that video for my blog...it is just to funny/sad and a little scary.

Warrior Princesa said...

my favorite part is that sophia continues to go on like nothing happened and steals the candles out of gabe's cake and eats the frosting. lol. funny girl. i just cant stop laughing. love your photos chris! they are amazing!!