Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Apple-Mania!!


All right, if you don't already know...some people have called me an Apple Freak. But I prefer the term "Apple Evangelist". That is right. I am commited to spreading the good word that Apple makes the coolest, most user-freindly, and professionally sound software and hardware out there. Today was no exception with Apple anouncing their new iPhone. The device is amazing! An ipod, a phone, a pda, and a web-browser all-in-one. I've been begging for something with this kind of functionality ever since I got my first cell phone 5 years ago. My only complaint is that I have to wait until June to buy one!!!! This will seriously try my patience. I'm sure the iPhone will add a whole lot of effiency to my business.

Anyways this is a picture of my family at one of our annual christmas parties....we didn't even plan on bring our laptops, but we all just showed up with them because we're addicted. You know they say addictions can be genetically related.......

4 comments:

TheOregonErik said...

I'm an Apple guy, as well, but here are two negatives about the prototype iPhone:
1. Retail price $499.00!

2. Apple is being sued for trademark violation. Someone else apparently owns the name "iPhone." I bet it will settle out of court... stay tuned.

Chris said...

I know! I had read that Cisco had the patent for the iPhone name in the US, so I was pretty suprised that Apple went ahead and branded their phone with that name....They could have called it an Apple phone or the Apple or a million other things...now they are probably going to have to pay Cisco millions....It will be intersting to see how this one plays out.

Belle.Amor.Photography said...

I still am not a fan of the Mac industry... but we all have our obsessions.
Just fyi, my photography is url: www.belleamor.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think, bad or good!
-Nyssa

Chris said...

Nyssa,
I saw some really good stuff on your page! Let's figure out a time that we can go over the images together...its kinda hard to type it all out....