Monday, January 8, 2007

One New Year's Resolution


Ok so here it is. I have one New Year's Resolution--5:00. That's it, 5:00. It means that my resolution is to wake up at 5 a.m. everyday. I feel that if I can do that I'll have enough time to do everything that I need to do. For example, there isn't anything good on T.V. at 5 in the morning. No one else is awake at 5 in the morning, so I can be uninterrupted in whatever I'm working on. When I look back in my life I think that times when I was consistently waking up early are times that I have been very productive, and happy! So there it is, my one New Year's Resolution. Check in on me to make sure I stick to it!

I couldn't think of a good picture to go with this post so I thought I would just show another Sofia picture....plus I had to show I picture of me pre-haircut!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hi mr.Becerra! I found your blog. if you're waking up at 5:00am, I'm sure that you're going to spend all that new freetime creating REALLY fun lesson plans for your beloved B block class.
hooray for blogger!

-freeman

Chris said...

Hey,
How was today... weren't you entertained, thrilled and engaged?

Claire said...

i was all of the above AND MORE. we were all very well behaved for once in a life time. were you being evaluated by that guy in the back?

i'll admit i'm still bitter about losing at silent ball... next time-i'm gonna WIN.