Friday, January 5, 2007

It's Alive!!!!!


Wow! I just put the finishing touches on my my new website!! It was a ton of work. I have never done html before so I was really taking on a big project. I want to give a big thank you to Ryan Conner for helping me out on the site. We stayed up until 1:30 this morning working on it and I couldn't have done it without him. I'm sure there are some bugs to work out, so hit me up with and an email so I can fix them right away! To check out the new site, Click Here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say Chris that your new website is amazing. I refered some friends that are getting married this summer to your website...I had no idea that there would be pictures of Rob and I on there...it looks amazing...well worth the time it took I am sure :)
Hope all is well.
Michelle

Chris said...

Hey michelle....thanks for taking a look at the new site! I thought you would be pleasantly suprised. Check back often....I still have a few things I'm working on....=)

Chris said...

Michelle....there seems to be a problem with your email...can you email me? I have some good news!

Unknown said...

Hey Chris...I will continue to check in because I think you are sooo talented. I will also continue to refer people to you and your site :) Good Luck with everything...look forward to catching up...hope the family is well :)