Friday, January 19, 2007

GOOOOOOOOGLE


All right. I've told you that I love Apple, now I must tell you of my Google obsession. Of course everyone uses google for search purposes, but I also really like their email service through gmail, I use their payment service, google checkout, to accept credit cards, I use the google calendar to keep track of weddings and appointments, I use google analytics to understand patterns on my website, I have a customized google homepage that has all of my most used tools and websites on it, I also am a big fan of google spreadsheats and who hasn't played with google earth?

On top of providing all these cool application for free, Google treats their employees with respect and encourages a fun innovative atmosphere. They were recently recognized by Fortune magazine as the best company to work for in America.

I just think it is amazing that a company can have such an innovative and successful culture. As a business own it is inspiring to see what a couple of creative ideas can do. I hope you click on the links above and let google make your life easier!

3 comments:

Claire said...

My uncle works for google!

-freeman

Chris said...

He does? Does he like the free gourmet meals? What does he do?

Claire said...

well i don't know exactly what he does- just that he's an engineer. Yeah, he really likes the yummy organic foods they have. I thought it was cool that he can bring his dog to work occasionally.

p.s. working at google is what turned him into a mac man!