Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Branding


The last couple of days I've been really working on my branding. I know that this is something that all successful businesses do, so I 've been trying to keep my logo out there and start using it on everything. I'm sure if you are reading this you've probably noticed the change in my blog, but I've also been working on my main site and my myspace page. As far as websites go the last to tackle is my client gallery space. As I look ahead I really need to start thinking about some sort of a catch phrase or slogan that helps define my business. There are so many "artisitic photography" type of phrases, that I want something unique, but I'm finding it hard to put into words...hmm I just had an idea. If someone can come up with a great phrase for me I'll give you a free portrait session! Yeah that would be cool! So it is official. Spread the word, have your friends that are great with marketing take a look at my site and come up with something unique,original and fun and they will get a free portrait session (in Corvallis)

No comments: