Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cliff and Kelly's Wedding at Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden and the Secret Society Ballroom and Lounge



When I met Cliff and Kelly over a year ago, their smiles were infectious. Because of a family emergency I had to meet with them while taking care of my son who was sick with an eye infection. Gabriel was crying and whimpering and I thought to myself, "There is no way this couple will book me." But Cliff and Kelly just kept smiling as we talked and we took a walk outside to calm Gabriel down. Well needless to say they did decide to book me as their wedding photographer and I'm so glad! Their wedding day was filled with what can only be described as pure joy. I bet you can't look at their pictures without smiling too!








As always, you can also view these pictures on Facebook. (And become a fan of Becerra Photography!)

No comments: