Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jennifer and Andrew's Wedding at the Oregon Coast



I was so glad to shoot Jennifer and Andrew's wedding last week. While I've shot weddings on the Oregon Coast before, I haven't shot a wedding were the actual ceremony was on the beach. There are so many things that logistically go into a beach wedding that I would seriously recommend hiring a wedding coordinator if you are thinking about it Mandi Downs from Champagne Wedding and Event Coordination not only coordinated this wedding but styled the reception site with an amazing attention to detail.


One of the things I loved about this wedding were the expressions on peoples faces,
From emotional....


to hysterical....

to just pretty dang excited.... People were having a good time.


Enjoy the slideshow!


and as always on Facebook.

1 comment:

anitawarnick.com said...

wow chris, these pictures look amazing!