Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stephanie and Derek's Wedding at Zenith Vineyard



Last Sunday I finished the third wedding of the weekend at one of my very favorite locations, Zenith Vineyard. Sure I was tired afterward, but Derek and Stephanie made the day a lot of fun. (The shot above has no photoshop by the way. The sunset was that color straight out of the camera.)

One thing that is great about shooting at Zenith is the rooms to get ready in have huge windows that pour in natural soft light.
This first shot of Derek totally reminds me of something you'd see in a James Bond movie.


Did I mention it was hot last weekend? The guys had a few tricks to stay cool.


Stephanie got sprayed too, unfortunately I don't think hairspray is as refreshing.





The first dance....


Zenith has a great projection system for the reception slideshow. Here Derek and Stephanie are looking at pictures from earlier in the day. Their guests loved it too! They were literally cheering as each picture appeared.


Ok onto the slideshow!




P.S. Molli at Soiree (http://www.bonsoiree.com) provided the event coordination. Look her up, she's great!
P.S.S. FACEBOOK!

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! It was such an honor to be a part in such great photography. Thank you for doing an amazing job for my best friend!

eva said...

These are beautiful pictures!!! I have know Steph for a long time and you have captured her so beautifully and her cute personality as well! All I can say is WOW! It was a bonus to see my daughter in one with her partner in the bridal party. Amazing!

Chris said...

Thanks you guys! You all made the day that much better!