Thursday, August 27, 2009

Suzanne and Cherwyn's Wedding at Zenith Vineyard


Sometimes great pictures aren't about amazing lighting, or split second timing or a beautifully captures sunset. Sometimes a great picture is all about the expression on the subject's face. I think the above shot is one of those pictures. Suzanne and Cherwyn, had a truly touching day, with a lot of great memories.

I love this shot of the flowergirl looking in the mirror as everyone is getting ready. It kind of reminds me of something you'd see in Life Magazine.


Suzanne's mom did an amazing job planning every detail of the wedding. Details are something I've been really trying to focus on this year. I bought a special macro lens just for shooting things like this amazing bouquet.



Ok sometimes great pictures are amazing lighting AND the expression on someone's face.
Enjoy the slideshow!

You can view these pictures and become a fan of Becerra Photography on Facebook!

No comments: