Thursday, September 24, 2009

Angie and Jason's Wedding at Zenith Vineyard



Ok so if you've seen the last few weddings I'm kind of into the flowing dress thing. Can you blame me? Angie had the perfect dress for this shot too.


One thing I've been wanting to talk about is the importance of having a 2nd shooter. The following five photographs were all taken by my 2nd shooter Tino Zapien. Having a 2nd shooter is great because it allows for a more complete coverage of the wedding day.






I often have my 2nd shooters focus on detail shots, and reactions, things that may go unnoticed but can really round out the story of a wedding day.

Watch for a lot of detail shots in the slideshow below. We're hoping to submit Angie and Jason's wedding to Martha Stewart Magazine!

You can view, these photos and more on Facebook!

No comments: